Sunday, June 12, 2022

The BEST Pumpkin Soup (Yes Really!!)

Hello Everyone!

Here's your daily Not Quite Nigella email with my latest post. I hope that you enjoy it and feel free to pass it onto friends too if you think that they will like it :)

The BEST Pumpkin Soup (Yes Really!!)

Image: The BEST Pumpkin Soup (Yes Really!!)

This is my favourite pumpkin soup and dare I claim it is the best pumpkin soup ever! It has the smoothest texture and a wonderful balance of flavours. It also has a couple of secret ingredients to make it a gorgeous vibrant colour. It doesn't need any cream so it's full of vegetables and yet has the silkiest texture. This is a pushy recipe Dear Reader! Continue »

Best wishes,

Lorraine

xxx

www.notquitenigella.com

 


If you no longer want me to email you, click this link to remove your email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment