Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Spaghetti Squash and Napoletana Sauce

Can't see images? Click here...

Lisa's Lemony Kitchen

Spaghetti Squash and Napoletana Sauce

The best way and easy way to cook spaghetti squash! No fuss with the exception of cutting the spaghetti squash into two halves.
spaghetti squash

Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes, Video, Western Food

Hi there :),

Have you tried Spaghetti squash before?

This 'vegetable' (do correct me if I am wrong) is fairly new to me!

Chanced upon it at a local store nearby, I look forward to cooking spaghetti squash once autumn sets in :).

Watch my full video on  cooking spaghetti squash

Till then... take care,

Lisa

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Youtube Instagram

Lisa's Lemony Kitchen

Copyright © 2016 All rights reserved.

You are receiving this email because you signed up to receive tasty new recipes from Lisa's Lemony Kitchen!

Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment