Sunday, June 5, 2022

Something GERMAN + Something AMERICAN!

Like   Tweet   Pin   +1  
Gaurav Logo FINAL 1
 

This old-fashioned German apple cake combines simple but quality ingredients to produce a deliciously moist apple cake that will take you down memory lane. It certainly does for me.

This Apfelkuchen takes me back to my childhood when my mom or my Oma would bake it or when we would stop by the local bakery in Stuttgart to buy a slice to enjoy while strolling through the Fussgängerzone (pedestrian zone) downtown.

There is nothing more classic German than homemade Apfelkuchen and I'm confident you're going to love it as much as I do!

Look no further! This recipe ensures that you'll avoid all the common pitfalls of a mediocre macaroni salad. That's right, macaroni salads tend to be the victims of four cardinal sins....and I'm going to show you how to prevent those and how to create a truly fabulous macaroni salad that your guests will rave about!

Deliciously creamy, moist, packed with flavor, the right balance of ingredients, the perfect texture, and visually beautiful, this macaroni salad is a total winner!

Last Week:

I'm really particular when it comes to chicken salad, my standards are quite high. (The same is true for potato salad but that's a topic for another newsletter.) And so I developed this one and I can virtually guarantee it will be a slam-dunk winner. (Just check out all the reviews at the end of the blog post!)

This chicken salad is wonderfully creamy without being overly wet, it isn't too sweet or too tangy, and it incorporates the perfect balance of flavors.

Enjoy it low-carb on its own, on a bed of lettuce, or as a sandwich filling (croissants are my favorite)!

For more delicious recipes:

Recent Recipes:

 
 
Powered by Mad Mimi®A GoDaddy® company

No comments:

Post a Comment