Sunday, June 5, 2022

AMAZING Lemon Meringue Slice!

Hello Everyone!

Here's your daily Not Quite Nigella email with my latest post. I hope that you enjoy it and feel free to pass it onto friends too if you think that they will like it :)

AMAZING Lemon Meringue Slice!

Image: AMAZING Lemon Meringue Slice!

Forget Lemon Meringue Pie, Lemon Meringue Slice is where it is at! This is one of the most delicious things I've made all year and so easy to make requiring just a bowl and a whisk. I am SO excited to share this recipe with you. Clouds of meringue top the easiest lemony filling and delicious buttery coconut base. This comes with a warning-it's highly addictive and is definitely a pushy recipe Dear Reader! Continue »

Best wishes,

Lorraine

xxx

www.notquitenigella.com

 


If you no longer want me to email you, click this link to remove your email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment