Saturday, November 27, 2021

Weekly Meal Plan + Thanksgiving Leftover Ideas 🍂


Hello again!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, if you celebrated this past weekend. I saw so many photos of pies, side dishes, and more-- thank you for tagging me and sharing what you made!

If you have a moment, please take a few minutes to leave a star rating and review over on my website. I appreciate it so much!

I didn't post any new recipes this week, but below you'll find a new meal plan, plus ideas for using up any Thanksgiving leftovers you might have on hand.

And I'll share Black Friday/Small Business Saturday/Cyber Monday deals as I find them on my Instagram and Facebook stories this weekend, in case you like to shop for "practical" things like I do. I usually only share things that I already use in my home on a regular basis!




Cooking Videos

If you enjoy watching me cook in my kitchen, be sure to check out my latest videos! I usually post at least one new tutorial every week.

Vegan Pecan Pie. The easiest and tastiest pecan pie you'll ever make. All you need is 5 simple ingredients!

Vegan Pumpkin Pie. This pumpkin pie tastes better than the original, sweetened with a combination of dates and maple syrup. It's hard to stop eating it!

Wild Rice Stuffing. An easy, gluten-free stuffing that has all the flavor of the original. You can make this ahead for a holiday meal.

Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel if you enjoy these!



Leftover Thanksgiving Ideas

Bored with Thanksgiving leftovers? Try these ideas below to change things up!

Cranberry Vinaigrette. This is a delicious way to use up leftover cranberry sauce. All you need is 3 simple ingredients, that you probably already have on hand, to make this delicious salad dressing.

Cranberry Bars. Here's another way to use up cranberry sauce! All you need is 1 bowl and a few minutes to whip up the crust & crumble topping.

Leftover Turkey Soup. This Leftover Turkey Soup is jam-packed with veggies, naturally gluten-free and dairy-free, and makes a lighter, yet filling, option after a hefty day or two of holiday eating.

Veggie Fried Rice. Veggie Fried Rice is a quick and easy dinner that's loaded with extra veggies. You can add leftover turkey to this recipe for a new flavor! Use cauliflower "rice" for even more veggies in each bite.

Apple Walnut Salad. This Apple Walnut Salad is topped with sweet apples, crunchy walnuts, and tossed with a flavorful balsamic dressing.  Add some leftover turkey for extra protein!



Dinner Ideas for the Week

Need some dinner inspiration? Here are some delicious ideas to help!

Sunday: Kale Pesto. This Kale Pesto recipe is a truly delicious way to sneak more dark leafy greens into your life. It takes just minutes to prepare, and is perfect over your favorite pasta, or as a dip for veggies.

Monday: Favorite Veggie Wrap. This Veggie Wrap is filled with a flavorful spread, then topped with sweet & crunchy veggies. It's a healthy lunch you can take on the go!

Tuesday: Thai Chickpea Curry. This Chickpea Curry is a fast weeknight meal, featuring protein-packed chickpeas in a creamy curry base. Adding a squeeze of lime, fresh basil, and a little sweetness create a delicious Thai-style flavor.

Wednesday: Easy Miso Soup. This Miso Soup recipe is quick and easy to prepare, using a handful of ingredients. No tofu required! Try it with Cucumber Salad on the side.

Thursday: Cauliflower Steak Pizza. This low carb Cauliflower Steak Pizza is an easy alternative to complicated crusts, but still packs all the pizza flavor you love!

Friday: Kung Pao Chickpeas. These Kung Pao Chickpeas make an easy vegetarian dinner and taste like your favorite take-out. A great source of plant-based protein, the prep work is a breeze!

Saturday: Day off from cooking! (Leftovers or take-out)



Want every meal planned for you?

I've got you covered with the 5-Day Fall Reset and the 5-Day Winter Reset. These digital guides include shopping lists and meal prep guides to tell you EXACTLY what to do every day, and includes seasonal recipes that are designed to eliminate food waste.

They will help you shop for and prepare only what you'll eat in a week! These recipes aren't on my website, so it's a great way to get more seasonal inspiration, too.



Note: If you have any questions for me, the best place for me to respond is directly in the comments on my website. My email system is having issues with replies lately, so if you emailed me and didn't hear back, that's why! I read comments on my website everyday, so be sure to ask again there if I missed you.

Until next time, I hope you have a great week!

xo
Megan


 
My mailing address:
Detoxinista
P.O. Box 7133
Overland Park, KS 66207

Add us to your address book


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

No comments:

Post a Comment