Tuesday, November 2, 2021

The BEST Way to Cook Cauliflower!

Hi —

I used to associate grilling only with perfectly charred pieces of meat and fish. Now, my mind instantly wanders to the tender, caramelized goodness of grilled vegetables. If you haven't tried vegetables on the grill before, this recipe is about to rock your side dish world!

My favorite grilled veggie recipe is this easy Grilled Cauliflower Steaks. This cauli is quick to prep, the grill adds unbelievable flavor, and it can be served as a healthy side or main that even meat-lovers will enjoy!

Why I Love Grilled Cauliflower

  • DOZENS of delicious flavor and topping variations
  • Ready in less than 30 minutes
  • Hearty enough to be a main dish
  • Perfectly caramelized exterior

Grilled Cauliflower Steaks

Grilled Cauliflower Steaks

Grilled Cauliflower Steaks

One Reader Said: "I have just made this recipe for maybe the fifth time! It is definitely one of our all-time favorite veggie side dishes! My fiancé says that he could even make a meal of just this dish, and he's a super carnivore!"

xo,
Erin Clarke

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article click here.


The Well Plated Cookbook by Erin Clarke with a link to purchase

Order Now: Amazon / Barnes and Noble / More +

No comments:

Post a Comment