Saturday, November 20, 2021

Simple Apple Cinnamon Monkey Bread


Hey ooseims,

This recipe is a wonderful dish you can make when you have guests in town or just want to have a sweet and delicious breakfast. Apple Cinnamon Sweet Rolls Monkey Bread is easy to make and tastes amazing. Don't pass on this recipe!

I saw these Pepperidge Farm Apple Cinnamon Sweet Rolls in the refrigerated section of Walmart the other day while shopping for the big game and couldn't resist trying them out. But of course, I had to put my own twist on them.

Monkey Bread Recipe

I had Monkey Bread plans! And you'll see that it worked out quite nicely, too. The family loved it and it's definitely something I'll be making again! Click (or tap) here to get the recipe now!



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment