Saturday, November 27, 2021

*Recipes to Make This Week*

Image

Hi friends-

I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! We enjoyed lots of yummy food and had lots of fun with family!

We put up our Christmas tree yesterday and it got me in the mood to bake holiday cookies! You can find all of our cookie recipes HERE, start making your list for the month! I have some GOOD new ones coming your way too!

And if you are shopping this weekend, make sure you check out my gift guides. A lot of the items are on sale!

I hope you aren't too tired of cooking because I have some good recipes for you to make this week! Enjoy!

RECIPES TO MAKE THIS WEEK

Sweet Potato Tostadas- one of my favorite meals!

Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup- use your leftover turkey!

Takeout Sesame Noodles- easy and better than takeout!

Cobb Salad- use leftover turkey, ham, or chicken!

Chicken Pot Pie- another way to use up turkey! You can even put one in the freezer for later!

Cranberry Orange Bread- did you buy too many cranberries? Make bread!

Cookie of the Week- seriously the BEST! You HAVE to make these!

Have a great week!
Maria

Want more? View ALL of our recipes HERE! Follow on Instagram HERE and you can purchase our cookbook HERE.






No comments:

Post a Comment