Wednesday, November 17, 2021

RE: Respiratory Therapist and Hospital Procurement Contact List

Hi Ooseims,

 

Any updates regarding my previous email?

 

If you are interested, kindly let me know your Target Geography: ________(USA,UK etc. ?) and I will provide Counts, Pricing and more information.

 

Regards,

Jaunita Kessler 

 

 

Hi Ooseims,

I came across to your company website www.blogger.com and I understand you are into Respiratory devices provider.


I’m writing to check if you would be interested to acquire Respiratory Therapist and Hospital Procurement Contact List.

We provide:

•    only verified records – 100% information on each record is verified through email.
•    Opt-In: The contacts are all 100% Opt-In permission pass contacts.


You might be interested in:

  • Hospital and Clinics Physicians Emails,
  • Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners contact
  • Veterinarians, Surgeons Contact Details, Nursing Homes
  • Therapists, Medical Professionals, Cardiologist Emails
  • Urologist, Dentists, Pediatricians and many more.

If you are interested, please let me know from which geographies you would like to obtain the contacts and I will get back to you with detailed information, Counts, Pricing for the same.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks and Regards,
Jaunita Kessler
Sr. Marketing Manager


Note: If you do not wish to receive this newsletter, reply back “Not interested”

No comments:

Post a Comment