Friday, November 26, 2021

My 40% Off Black Friday Sale Is Here! {Full Access Menu Planning Subscription}

Mel's Kitchen Cafe

Hey friends,

I know your time is precious, so I'll make this fast!

Right now, for Black Friday, you can try out my ongoing menu plan free for seven days, and then get 40% off your first year!

All of my very best recipes are built into this ongoing meal plan, and new recipes automatically load into the menu plan each and every week without you having to tap a single button.

(Bonus: it also provides an automated grocery list and the ability to sync up with Walmart grocery pickup.)

This awesome discount only happens once a year, so if you want full access to this menu plan (as well as tons of other meal plans, cookbooks, and recipes), now's the time to check it out!

Black Friday Menu Plan Sale

Sale ends Monday, November 29th!

Hit reply to this email if you have questions and/or check out this page for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment