Wednesday, November 24, 2021

How to Make Strawberry Preserve

Can't see images? Click here...

Lisa's Lemony Kitchen

Easy Strawberry Preserves


This easy homemade delicious strawberry preserve recipe, is perfectly sweet and does not require canning.
Simply store them in a jar.
strawberry preserve

Jam, Video

Hello everyone :)

As you can tell, its strawberry season on my blog :P

Making strawberry preserve or jam is fun.
I am able to reduce the amount of sugar, add as much strawberries to my preserve, as I want.

Anyhoo, do check out tips in my post and watch the Strawberry Preserve video!

Have a good weekend everyone :)

You can find me on either on  facebook page, or Instagram. 

Browse and view more videos on my Youtube Channel.

Take care,

Lisa

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Youtube Instagram

Lisa's Lemony Kitchen

Copyright © 2016 All rights reserved.

You are receiving this email because you signed up to receive tasty new recipes from Lisa's Lemony Kitchen!

Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment