Thursday, November 4, 2021

how about a FREE Thanksgiving dinner?

Hi reader, 

I'm not going to lie. I'm a bit stunned that it is already November. 

This year has been quite the whirlwind but even so, it has flown by! And now it's time to start thinking about Thanksgiving. 

My family will be in Florida this year for the holiday season but we will be in one place where we can cook all the traditional fixings for Thanksgiving. You can see our favorite menu on this Thanksgiving Meal Plan

Which brings me to my next point, you can get your Thanksgiving dinner for FREE with Ibotta!

Yep, turkey, cranberry jelly, cream of mushroom soup, mashed potatoes, frozen vegetables, stuffing mix, and french fried onions (plus a few other things!). Now, not all of this is for the from scratch versions of the traditional dishes but it could kick start you on your way to filling the table for less this year. 

What is Ibotta?

In a nutshell, it's a grocery rebate app where you earn back a certain amount on items purchased. You can read my review of it here. (And how I use it to buy healthy foods.)

How do I get a free Thanksgiving dinner?

When you sign up for an Ibotta account using my referral link, you'll automatically get set up for the Thanksgiving Dinner rebates. (You get 100% back on the items listed!)

If you're already a member of Ibotta, you can use your referral code and share with your friends. Once they sign up, you'll be qualified for a free Thanksgiving Dinner! 

Note: The rebates are good for specific brands at Walmart. You can use the Walmart grocery pick up service (my review is here) and still get your rebates. There's more information on exact details of the offer here.

I don't know about you, but I'm always grateful for free groceries! 

What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish? Hit 'reply' and let me know!

♥︎ Tiffany


Do you want to stop receiving emails about Ibotta? No problem! Just click here to opt out. You'll still receive the weekly newsletter unless you opt out of everything below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment