Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Homemade CARAMELS

Hey reader,

So let's talk caramels! I love mine buttery, soft and chewy but not sticking to my teeth.

I lucked out because my family has a treasured recipe that's been passed down that make the PERFECT homemade caramels every single time!

The ingredients are very simple. Butter, sugar, karo syrup, evaporated milk, and vanilla extract. However, the key to creating magic–that amazing rich caramel taste and texture–is in the cooking process. These can't be rushed! Click the button below for all my tips, for making perfect caramels!

They are seriously the tastiest little caramels ever!" Melt-in-your-mouth delicious" is probably the best way to sum them up!

"Okay I never review recipes, but it would be wrong if I didn't review these caramels (as I quietly eat one while laying between two sleeping babies). SO SO GOOD. Perfect."

Jenna

We have all the best homemade candy recipes you need to satisfy your sweet tooth!

Enjoy!
Lauren




No comments:

Post a Comment