Friday, November 26, 2021

Chicken Kali Mirch + 2 more recipes!

Hey reader reader

It's been a while since I've added new recipes to the site. I know. I took a long (read: much needed) break and spent some quality time with family and friends! Back to work now, feeling recharged and ready to go! 

I've been working on some brand new recipes as well as revamping some of my older recipes to make them better. Here are the three recipes I put out this week:

1. Chicken Kali Mirch: This one has a creamy dreamlike gravy that's to die for! You'll want that sauce on tap!

Chicken Kali mirch served in a blue bowl with naan on the side

2. Crispy Fried Noodles: Make one batch of this and use it for everything from soups to salads and stir fries. It's the perfect crunchy addition!

Crispy fried noodles deep fried and kept on tissue

3. Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes: Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker and follow this simple almost hands-free recipe to make super creamy, buttery mashed potatoes! Save this one for Christmas dinner!

Creamy mashed potatoes in the slow cooker with butter on top

Hope you liked these recipes. Is there anything more you'd like to see? Let me know!

Happy Cooking,

Richa

Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment