Saturday, November 20, 2021

BEST EVER Sweet Potato Casserole! (MUST MAKE RECIPE)


This is the BEST sweet potato casserole ever!! I don't say that lightly.

My Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecan Topping has sweet potatoes are tender and creamy.

The streusel topping adds a delightful buttery crunch thanks to the pecans!

It is a must-make for Thanksgiving and Christmas celebrations.

Every year I get hundreds of emails, messages, and praise for this side dish. People tell me that this was more popular than the turkey!

sweet potato casserole with pecan topping in white baking dish

If you make this recipe, please leave a COMMENT AND A STAR RATING on the actual blog post in the comments section at the bottom and tag me in your Instagram stories!

Happy Cooking,
Averie



No comments:

Post a Comment