Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Attention Peanut Butter lovers!!

Hey reader:

If you opened this email, I can assume you are a true peanut butter lover. I'm right there with you! And what goes better with peanut butter than chocolate? Match made in heaven, right?

When I get a craving for something sweet, I always turn to one of my tried and true chocolate peanut butter treats! From cakes, cookies, and candy, to pie: I've got a recipe for every peanut butter chocolate craving you've got!

Here are some of my favorite recipes, just click the button under the recipe for all my tips and tricks plus a printable recipe.


Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake

Layers of chocolate cake and creamy peanut butter frosting, covered in a decadent chocolate frosting. Add some Reese's peanut butter cups for a truly delectable cake!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars

These are the perfect NO BAKE, sweet and salty treat.

Peanut Butter Balls (Buckeyes)

Easy peanut butter candies dipped in chocolate, and made with just 5 ingredients.

Peanut Butter Brownies

A brownie lovers dream. A chewy brownie topped with creamy peanut butter frosting, chocolate glaze and mini Reese's peanut butter cups.

Easy Peanut Butter Pie

Oreo crust and a sweet peanut butter cheesecake filling. Always a crowd pleaser with just 20 minutes of effort!

World's Best Peanut Butter Bars

Simply put, they are completely addicting and you will want to eat the entire pan by yourself. Consider that my warning 🙂

If you've got a sweet tooth like me, make sure to browse all my dessert recipes.

Enjoy!
Lauren




No comments:

Post a Comment