Monday, November 22, 2021

🛑 🛑 5+ Reasons to NOT to Shop Black Friday Deals Early

Hi reader,

For a long time, Black Friday deals were the only way my husband and I were able to afford Christmas.

We'd dedicate one night to making a list of everyone we wanted to give a gift to. We'd then set a total dollar amount, and assign a specific amount to each person.

Then after Thanksgiving dinner, I'd lay out the entire newspaper all over the floor and we'd take turns looking at the Black Friday ads while eating pie. I'd make a list - and check it twice - so I knew EXACTLY where I'd spend those early Black Friday hours.

This tradition has changed slightly with online shopping, but there's no doubt that Black Friday is one of the ways I'm able to afford things like grass-fed collagen and all-natural goat milk soap - both for myself, but also for others!

I don't want you to miss out on a great deal for something you've had your eye on, but I also don't want to flood your inbox. So here's the deal:

I'm going to send out TWO emails this weekend - one early Friday morning, and another Monday afternoon.

In those emails, I'll share ONLY the brands I personally use, love and trust AND I'm only sharing the good deals. I won't even waste your time if you can get the same price year-round.

So consider this your heads up. I can't tell you the details just yet, but these are just a few of the items I'm highlighting for sure Friday morning:

Feel free to click over to any of those to start browsing, but save your purchases for this weekend!

I also emailed a few of my favorite vendors, so I'm hoping to have a few more deals to share come Friday!

And... if you need a couple fun quotes to share this week, these are two of my favorites:

"Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread and pumpkin pie." - Jim Davis

"I come from a family where gravy is considered a beverage." - Erma Bombeck

Blessings to you!
Tiffany

PS - Did you know that opening this email, sending a reply and/or clicking the links helps us support other families like yours, all while supporting the FIVE families who work on our team? Truly, we are grateful for you!


PPS - If you shop via Amazon this weekend and would like to support our team without any additional cost to you,
first click over to this page on the blog and then click on any of the product links to open up Amazon. We appreciate your support!!


Do you want to stop receiving emails for all things Black Friday? No problem! Just click here to opt out. You'll still receive the weekly newsletter unless you opt out of everything below. 

1 comment: