Friday, October 22, 2021

Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls πŸ˜‹

Tender pumpkin bread dough filled with warm, gooey cinnamon sugar filling with hints of fall spices.
Hey there!! 

Cinnamon Rolls are probably my husband's most favorite treat in the whole world. And he admitted to me one day that he never even thought twice about the whole pumpkin spice craze until he married me and thought I was a crazy person. Over the years I've converted him too, and now he loves pumpkin-anything as much as I do. So when he once casually mentioned like, 4 times (really, you only have to mention baked goods to me one time to make it happen) that cinnamon rolls sounded soooo good, I whipped up a batch of my Everyday Cinnamon Rolls, but with a Pumpkin Spice twist. Thus – Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls entered our home as a Fall staple! 


Tender pumpkin bread dough is filled with warm, gooey cinnamon sugar filling with hints of fall spices. Topped off with a maple glaze, these Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls are amazing!


Dinner made simple.

Running out of ideas for dinner and find yourself defaulting to the drive-thru even though you know it's not best?

Wanting to gather your family around the dinner table but need someone to take the thinking out of it?

Our Dinner, Simplified Meal Plan was made 
just for YOU.

Need help? Have a question?
Reach out to us at hello@ourbestbites.com, or reply to this email, and we will come to your rescue!

Our Best Bites 1880 W Cobalt Point Way Ste. 200 Meridian, Idaho 83642 United States


Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment