Thursday, October 21, 2021

Apple Cinnamon Sweet Rolls


Hello ooseims,

I have to tell you I can never get enough breakfast foods. Today I have an amazing recipe to share with you. You've got to try this Apple Cinnamon Sweet Rolls Monkey Bread Recipe.

This recipe is made with apple cinnamon sweet rolls and freshly diced apples to make up this amazing breakfast to remember!

Grab the recipe here!

Breakfast foods are absolutely, without a doubt, my most favorite things to eat. Pancakes, waffles, doughnuts, cinnamon rolls, scrambled eggs, omelets, and everything else you can serve me for breakfast, I LOVE it.

Oh, and don't forget about the bacon. πŸ˜‰

This recipe seriously is SO simple to make and is sure to become a family favorite! Click (or tap) here for the recipe.



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment