Saturday, September 18, 2021

The BEST Freezer-Friendly Recipes 🙌🏻

Hi —

It's around this time every year that I start to look for freezer-friendly meals. I want to pack my freezer with healthy, delicious recipes that can sustain me through the colder months ahead.

Once the meals are prepared, it's easy breezy to pull together a delicious lunch or dinner all week long!

The best part? These recipes are so scrumptious, you'll actually be excited about pulling them out of your freezer.

CROCK POT HAMBURGER SOUP. The combination of hearty flavor and healthy veggies make this an ideal family dinner! One reader said: "I love this soup! I made it once, and I'm about to make another batch."

Crock Pot Hamburger Soup

HEALTHY CHICKEN POT PIE. With DOZENS of glowing reviews, this recipe is sure to be a hit! This lightened-up version tastes just as good as any traditional recipe. One reader said: "I made this last night and it was by far THE BEST CHICK POT PIE recipe I've ever made! The flavor all around was so creamy and cozylicious! Thank you so much for this wonderful keeper!"

Healthy Chicken Pot Pie

VEGETABLE LASAGNA. A scrumptious, comforting lasagna packed with oodles of veggies. It's healthy and flavorful! One reader said: "I made this today for my daughter and a girlfriend. They both said it was the best they ever had!"

Vegetable Lasagna

HEALTHY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE. An easy breakfast casserole with sausage, spinach, and hash browns. Perfect for breakfasts, lunches, or dinners! One reader said: "This recipe was super easy to make! This will definitely be a staple recipe in my home! Highly recommend it! SOOOO GOOD!"

Healthy Breakfast Casserole

CHICKEN BROCCOLI RICE CASSEROLE. A lightened-up version of the family-favorite comfort food dish. Made with NO cream of anything soups! One reader said: "I never review recipes, but this one is AMAZING!!! It tastes just like the cheesy broccoli rice my mom makes for holidays only, but with significantly less calories!"

Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole

VEGETARIAN ENCHILADAS. Delicious flavor meets healthy ingredients in this vegetarian recipe! Portion these individually before freezing for easy, grab-and-go meals. One reader said: "Wow these were FANTASTIC!!! The chipotle sauce was just perfect with the butternut filling. Soooo yummy!"

Vegetarian Enchiladas

CROCK POT STUFFED PEPPERS. These tasty peppers have it all! They're stuffed with quinoa, chicken, black beans, and cheese, and they only require 15 minutes of prep. One reader said: "I have made this recipe at least ten times. It's my go-to favorite!"

Crock Pot Stuffed Peppers

CHICKEN ALFREDO BAKE. Classic comfort food gets a healthy makeover in this recipe. It's always a crowd-pleaser! One reader said: "This is one of my go-to meals!! It's an easy recipe that everyone loves in my family!"

Chicken Alfredo Bake

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?

I have DOZENS more freezer-friendly recipes RIGHT HERE.

Now make room in your freezer, and let's fill it with delicious recipes!

xo,
Erin Clarke

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article click here.


The Well Plated Cookbook by Erin Clarke with a link to purchase

Order Now: Amazon / Barnes and Noble / More +

No comments:

Post a Comment