Thursday, September 9, 2021

Super Easy Chicken Tamale Casserole

Forget trying to make tamales from scratch, this recipe is WAY easier... Can't see images? Click here...

Chicken Tamale Casserole

I've been making this crazy simple Chicken Tamale Casserole for years and it's always a family favorite.

All the flavors of a corn tamale, but easily wrapped up in a casserole dish and ready in under 1 hour. 

PS - make it with my homemade enchilada sauce for a next level dinner!

CLICK HERE FOR RECIPE + BLOG POST

I'm always looking for simple and easy weeknight dinner recipes that will feed my family and keep them happy, which is why I LOVE this super easy and totally cheese Chicken Tamale Casserole!

READ MORE...

More Recipes...

CASSEROLE RECIPES
CHICKEN RECIPES
Full Recipe Index
Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest
Shawn -
shawn@iwashyoudry.com
-

I Wash You Dry

 

Website - www.iwashyoudry.com

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

You received this email because you signed up on our website.

Unsubscribe

MailerLite

No comments:

Post a Comment