Thursday, September 16, 2021

Pizza for dessert? YES!


Hi ooseims.archieves@blogger.com-

Serve pizza for dessert tonight! This Caramel Apple Sugar Cookie Pizza features juicy apples and chopped nuts baked on a soft cookie crust with caramel cheesecake topping. Drizzled with caramel, it's the perfect easy dessert for fall.

Why this Recipe is the Best

Making a cookie pizza is so easy! You may remember this Macadamia Cookie Pizza I shared a couple years ago!

It was the inspiration for today's recipe.

  • Instead of macadamias, I used cashews in this version. Their natural sweetness is a terrific match for the apple flavor.
  • A layer of cream cheese holds everything together.
  • The dessert pizza gets drizzled generously caramel sauce for a decadent touch.

My goal for this recipe was easy. Delicious. Convenient. I think it's been achieved!

Get the Recipe: COOKIE PIZZA

Happy Baking.

PS. PS. If you haven't downloaded my new Cookie Cookbook, do it today! Filled with 12 of my favorite, classic cookie recipes, just in time for holiday baking!

xo,

Aimee

The post Caramel Apple Sugar Cookie Pizza appeared first on Shugary Sweets.



No comments:

Post a Comment