Thursday, September 2, 2021

Italian (ground) Beef and Rice Dinner!!

Sometimes you just need an easy dinner to help make your week right... Can't see images? Click here...

Italian Beef and Rice

Dinner time doesn't need to be complicated to be amazingly delicious. On the contrary! This quick and easy ONE PAN dinner is ready in under 30 minutes, utilizes ground beef, rice and frozen veggies for a hearty dinner that even my pickiest eaters love.

TIP: Serve with garlic bread and a side salad for a complete meal! 

CLICK HERE FOR RECIPE + BLOG POST

My family LOVED this Italian Beef and Rice Skillet! I basically took the same idea as my Mexican Beef and Rice Skillet and switched up the flavor profiles for another unique and delicious dinner.

I wasn't necessarily going for an "Italian" flavor profile when I set out to switch up this dish, but when I started playing around with different liquids and veggies to add, it all just fell into place.

READ MORE...

More Recipes...

UNDER 30 MINUTES
MAIN DISH RECIPES
Full Recipe Index
Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest
Shawn -
shawn@iwashyoudry.com
-

I Wash You Dry

 

Website - www.iwashyoudry.com

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

You received this email because you signed up on our website.

Unsubscribe

MailerLite

No comments:

Post a Comment