Thursday, September 16, 2021

if you're going to buy it anyway, at least get this freebie too

Hi reader,

Have you ever found a deal that was simply too good to pass up?

I have. I once found a GORGEOUS pair of name brand shoes on clearance for $10. They were heels I'd only wear once, maybe twice, but I knew I would feel like a queen every single minute they were on my feet.

I'm pretty sure retail price was in the triple digits and anyone who has 2¢ worth of fashion would have snatched them up in a heartbeat, but I passed.

Even at just $10, it wasn't worth it... they were the wrong size.
It doesn't matter of good of a deal is - if you can't use it, it's a waste of money.

I look at groceries the same way. Not long ago I passed up roughly 10+ pounds of marked down bananas because I knew that I couldn't freeze or dehydrate or make muffins fast enough before they turned to mush on my kitchen counter (collecting a swarm of fruit flies along the way).

There's one good deal though I will NEVER pass up on, and that's meat.
We are definitely meat eaters and finding quality meat at an affordable price is a constant struggle. Anytime I find a good deal, I'm on it like white on rice.

  • Like the time I bought 10 lbs of marked down nitrate-free bacon.
  • Or the time I bought 7 whole organic chickens marked down 50%.
  • And now, Butcher Box is sending me 2 pounds of grass-fed and grass-finished ground beef FOR FREE, in EVERY order for the life of my subscription.

Say what?!

You heard me. Right now Butcher Box is GIVING AWAY 2 lbs of ground beef FOR FREE!

My husband and I started looking into Butcher Box after we realized we were deficient in vitamin B12. (This vitamin is found primarily in pork and beef -two meats we didn't eat often because chicken is cheaper.)

I shared my honest review on Butcher Box here, but suffice to say we are SUPER impressed with the quality. Plus, ever since incorporating grass-fed meat into our diet, we're feeling a whole lot better!

Since we're always looking for a good deal and trying to increase the quality of our food without increasing the budget, I thought I'd pass along Butcher Box and their "FREE 2 lbs ground beef for life" promotion.

If you already have a source locally for grass-fed beef, pastured pork AND organic chicken tiffany, then consider yourself lucky! Finding a good source locally isn't easy, and you have a leg up on the rest of us.

For people like me who don't live near a farm that offers high-quality meat… and spending half a day driving to/from a farm is just not in the cards right now… Butcher Box is a life-saver.

Not only can I get top notch meat - packed with WAY more vitamins than conventional meat - delivered to my front door, but it makes feeding my family wholesome foods on a budget just a bit easier. Plus I'm going to buy meat anyway... why not get more meat for free at the same time!

Learn more about how Butcher Box works and if they're a good fit for you, click HERE to claim your free ground beef. Like all good things, this promotion will come to an end. Don't get lost in the world of tabs and windows - make sure you take advantage of the FREE 2 lbs of ground beef for life deal while you can!

♥ Tiffany

 PS - If you tend to skim, here's the deal. I think my husband and I (and by default, the kids?) were deficient in vitamin B12 because we didn't eat enough quality beef and pork (and because chicken is cheap).

We've made quality meat a priority in our budget and through Butcher Box, we're now feeling SO MUCH BETTER!! They deliver grass-fed beef (and organic chicken and pastured pork) to our front door every month. Right now, they're adding TWO POUNDS OF GROUND BEEF FOR FREE to every single one of your orders.

This won't last forever, so don't sit on the fence. Read
my review of Butcher Box HERE and click HERE to claim your free ground beef. 

Do you want to stop receiving emails about Butcher Box? No problem! Just click here to opt out. You'll still receive the weekly newsletter unless you opt out of everything below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment