Thursday, September 2, 2021

I wanted to share a huge thank you!

Oh my goodness, reader.

I want to sincerely thank you.

Your time and attention is a blessing, and I don't take either for granted!

THANK YOU for welcoming me into your inbox to share about how it's possible to make meal planning easy - regardless of where you live, what you eat (or can't eat), and how much time you have - with Meal Planning Bootcamp.

THANK YOU for your insightful questions, DM's, and Facebook comments and your beautiful emails. I've read every single one of them!

THANK YOU for being honest, open, ambitious, and kind.

But most importantly...

THANK YOU for sharing your dreams with us and the Crumbs community.

It wasn't that long ago that I was in debt up to my eyeballs (and then some) with no end in sight. I spent YEARS making meal plans so we could pay it off and now that I've seen the fruits of my labor, it's my passion to help others do the same. Truly, it's my honor to help you.

And with that said, I'm going to bed and setting my alarm to shut down enrollment in a few hours. It's been an incredibly fun and exciting week, but I'm a bit lacking in the sleep department!

If you plan to join me for Meal Planning Bootcamp next week, please complete your registration today.

→ Use this link to get started. 

If you don't join us, that's okay too. I'll still be here to encourage you each week with actionable ideas and inspiration via the blog.

In other words, I'm not going anywhere :)

If it's the right fit, I look forward to meeting you inside Meal Planning Bootcamp very soon.

All my best,

♥ Tiffany

PS - Don't wait to get started changing your life. That's not an understatement! 

Plus, I created the 100% money-back guarantee, just in case this isn't a good fit... so really then, what have you got to lose?

→ Click HERE to join us and master meal planning once and for all!


I am excited to learn your in depth secrets of meal planning. It overwhelms me and I only have myself and my husband to plan for. I am really hoping for some information that will spark an "a-ha" moment to help me figure this all out.

- Judith


I respect your time and inbox, so if you no longer want to hear about Meal Planning Bootcamp, just click here to opt-out and you will still receive the weekly newsletter. Or you can unsubscribe from everything using the link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment