Saturday, September 18, 2021

Here's your Meal Plan!😍

Hello again!

I hope you have some fun weekend plans ahead of you, and if you are planning to meal prep for the week, I hope you'll find some delicious meal inspiration below!





Here's What You Missed

If you haven't visited my website this week, here's what else is new:

Air Fryer Zucchini. Air Fryer Zucchini is a must-try! It's a crispy, gluten-free side dish that cooks in just 15 minutes, with the help of your air fryer.

Vegan Pumpkin Muffins. Vegan Pumpkin Muffins are perfect for your next Fall baking fix! They are made with just 7 simple ingredients, and are gluten-free and egg-free for anyone who has special dietary needs. My kids love how light & fluffy they turn out.

Chickpea Noodle Soup. This is like chicken noodle soup, only vegetarian. The flavor is out of this world, and it's comforting all at the same time.


Cooking Videos

If you enjoy watching me cook in my kitchen, be sure to check out my latest videos! I usually post at least one new tutorial every week.

Almond Milk Ice Cream. Almond Milk Ice Cream is made with just 4 simple ingredients, and tastes better than store-bought! It's dairy-free and vegan, and you can make it with or without an ice cream maker.


Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel if you enjoy these!



Dinner Ideas for the Week

Need some dinner inspiration? Here are some delicious ideas to help!


Sunday: Instant Pot Baked Potatoes. Instant Pot Baked Potatoes are perfectly cooked and fluffy every time, when you use this fool-proof method. Fill them with sauteed veggies & black beans for a Southwest stuffed potato, or serve them alongside my favorite Vegan Chili.

Monday:  Vegan Cauliflower Pizza Crust.  This Vegan Cauliflower Pizza Crust is egg-free and dairy-free, and has the BEST taste and texture. I love that you can hold it with your hands, like a real slice of pizza!

Tuesday: Vegan Tuscan Pumpkin Pasta Sauce. Are you ready for a new way to enjoy pumpkin this season? This recipe is a fun Fall-inspired twist, with a hint of cinnamon and sage, and sticks to pasta much better than plain old marinara sauce.

Wednesday: Sweet Potato and Quinoa Mason Jar Salads. These Mason Jar Salads are an easy make-ahead meal, topped with hearty roasted sweet potatoes and protein-rich quinoa. They make a convenient packed lunch for the week, or a fast weeknight dinner!

Thursday: Creamy Red Lentil Soup. This Red Lentil Soup is bursting with flavor and couldn't be easier to prepare. I love that it's loaded with plant-based protein, while also being low in calories for a healthy, fiber-packed meal. Once you taste it, it's hard to stop going back for more!

Friday: Smoked Salmon Salad (with an Easy Dill Dressing). This Smoked Salmon Salad is an easy and beautiful dish to assemble, tossed with a refreshing lemon-dill dressing. I love the contrasting textures and flavors!

Saturday: Day off from cooking! (Leftovers or take-out)


Note: If you want all of your meals + snacks planned for you, the 5-Day Fall Reset includes shopping lists and meal prep guides to tell you EXACTLY what to do every day, and includes seasonal recipes that are designed to eliminate food waste.



Breakfast Ideas

Oatmeal Smoothie. This Oatmeal Smoothie is the perfect breakfast or snack, when you need a something that will keep you feeling full. It's inspired by my Peanut Butter Overnight Oats, only you can drink this version with a straw!

Vanilla Chia Pudding. This is pudding is the perfect option when you need a quick and filling breakfast.

Sweet Potato Smoothie. This Sweet Potato Smoothie is a healthy breakfast option, made with cooked sweet potatoes and anti-inflammatory turmeric and ginger. It tastes like pumpkin pie in a glass!

Pumpkin Pancakes. These flourless pumpkin pancakes are naturally gluten-free and incredibly easy to prepare. The whole batch can be ready in just about 20 minutes!

Instant Pot Frittata. This Instant Pot Frittata is one of the easiest way to cook eggs and veggies together for a quick and flavorful breakfast. Using this method, you don't even need to sauté anything to get started– making it as fast as possible!


Note: If you have any questions for me, the best place for me to respond is directly in the comments on my website. My email system is having issues with replies lately, so if you emailed me and didn't hear back, that's why! I read comments on my website everyday, so be sure to ask again there if I missed you.

Until next time, I hope you have a great week!

xo
Megan


*If you try a recipe this week, please take a moment to leave a star-rating and review directly on my website. It's one of the most helpful things you can do! It let's me know which recipes you are enjoying, and it's the best place to ask questions if you have any.

(It also lets Google know that other people like my recipes, and Google is what allows me to keep providing free recipes for you! We want to keep Google happy.)

 
My mailing address:
Detoxinista
P.O. Box 7133
Overland Park, KS 66207

Add us to your address book


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

No comments:

Post a Comment