Thursday, September 16, 2021

Grandma’s Easy Homemade Italian Bread


Hello ooseims,

Today I wanted to share one of my most popular recipes with you. This is my Grandmother's recipe for homemade Italian bread. This recipe is amazing and one you're not going to want to skip.

My Grandma's Italian Bread is an easy homemade bread recipe made with flour, water, yeast, salt, some sugar, and shortening.

Grab the recipe!

I grew up eating this bread at my grandparent's house growing up so often that I honestly don't remember a time when she didn't have a loaf in her kitchen. This bread is great out of the oven slathered with butter, as a side with your favorite pasta dinner, used for your panini sandwich at lunch, or even toasted for breakfast!

I know you're going to love this one. Click (or tap) here for the recipe!



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment