Thursday, September 16, 2021

Even if you don't workout... this can be awesome

I used to think protein powder was only for gym bros…

You know what I'm talking about.

I thought it was just a supplemental powder used for people who lift crazy heavy weights twice a day.

Turns out protein is really important for overall health…

The best part? I don't have to exclusively use it in shakes (although I do love them).

I sneak them into all sorts of baked goods... especially my favorite muffins.

I especially love how beautiful my protein looks on my counter next to my Truvani gold protein scoops.

They make me want to keep experimenting with protein-packed recipes and keep up on my intake.

Who knew I could get my protein from more than just gross, thick and chalky shakes?

Truvani protein mixes perfectly into smoothies, baked goods and bliss balls. 

We've got a deal just for you…

Let's increase our protein intake, together. Click here to claim this epic deal.

Xo, 

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment