Thursday, September 2, 2021

Easy Roasted Smashed Potatoes with CHEESE!


Hello ooseims,

I've got a recipe that you will quickly fall in love with. These Easy Roasted Smashed Potatoes with CHEESE are going to rock your world.

They couldn't be easier to make. I used small red potatoes boiled until slightly soft. Then smashed, and basted with seasoned garlic butter. Then topped with cheese and roasted to perfection!

Grab the recipe here!

I don't know about you, but I'm always looking for new side dish recipes to serve to the family. I get stuck in a side dish rut, serving the same thing over and over and over again.

This recipe is far from boring and will quickly become a family favorite! Give this recipe a try!



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment