Friday, September 3, 2021

Check out our new look!

Logo

Have you seen us lately?!

Hello, fall!

Hi! We have been working on some big site updates, and they are done and we love the new and improved site! Have you been over to see it this week? Have you seen the new recipe collections, and the way you can search for an appetizer, or a dessert, or all your favorite copycat recipes? We know that sometimes you are looking for inspiration, while other times you just need to figure out what to take to a school fundraiser, and we hope that this redesign helps get you there faster. As always, let us know if anything is not working correctly or if you have any comments. (We have such an archive of recipes now that any kind of reworking like this takes time and there were a few hiccups along the way, for sure, but we think it's pretty perfect.) But hooray, we made it and we can't wait for you to explore all the new ways Dinner then Dessert can help when you have someone asking "but what's for dinnnnnerrrrr" in that special way that only the people who aren't cooking can!

Oh, and you've ordered your cookbook already right? I mean, of course you have because that's yet another way we're trying to improve and simplify your life and so you wouldn't pass that up. But just in case you wanted to order a copy for a friend, for your mom, for anyone in your life who could use some delicious and no-fuss recipes, here's your quick reminder of how to order it ;)

Hope you have fun and yet somehow also relaxing plans for your Labor Day! Oh, and if you need something to bring to a potluck, or just something delicious for your long weekend, check out this collection of recipes for 40+ perfect side dishes. I have some beautiful corn at home currently and am planning to make my Chipotle Corn Salsa and maybe also do some Elote with a few ears. Or maybe will make it a full copycat menu and do some El Pollo Loco Black Beans and drop some off with my friend who loves these beans, but then also maybe I should make her favorite dessert… and this is why I shouldn't be writing when I haven't eaten lunch yet!

Okay, getting myself a sandwich! Here are some other things that caught my eye this week.

  • I'm not the target demographic for this show at all, but I love it and I'm glad that Darren Barnet is actually much older in real life so I don't have to feel creepy, ha!

  • I'm always hunting for games that our whole family can play that don't drive me crazy, and this one consistently does the trick for us.

  • Excited for Halloween? I added a few packs of these to my recent Target order, I'm ready to stick them onto everything 👀

  • One of my favorite places to get kids' clothes has a lot on sale right now. I love Primary because I can often reuse clothing across my kids, despite their different genders, and they also offer adult clothes now too. Now if they would only make this in my size

  • This spoon is a time-saver in my kitchen and I recently grabbed a few extras to keep as easy hostess gifts.

  • How many dog toys do you keep around your house? I add new ones to our basket whenever I find one that makes me smile.

  • I took my kids on a musical journey the other day by watching really cheesy '90s music videos. I still remember all the lyrics to so many songs!

  • Do you have, or know, a 4th grader? This program is SO cool and a great way to enjoy some outdoors time together.

See you next week! Happy Labor Day to all :)

Facebook iconInstagram iconTwitter icon
Logo

Copyright (C) 2021 Dinner, then Dessert. All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you signed up to follow all the deliciousness happening over at Dinner, then Dessert. Thanks for that, by the way!

Our mailing address is:

Dinner, then Dessert
2351 Sunset Blvd Ste 170-950
Rocklin, CA 95675

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment