Friday, September 17, 2021

Apple Recipes Trending Now! 🍏


Hi ,

This is my absolute favorite time of the year - well, along with spring, summer, and winter! 🤣 But I will admit that when the air starts to cool off and leaves begin to turn, I get more than a little excited.

Right now, we are loving everything apple!

I thought I'd share a couple of favorites with you, beginning with the all-time reader favorite apple recipe for this time of year!

Cinnamon Apple Muffins

Closeup photograph of cinnamon apple muffins with cinnamon sugar coating.

Made with bits of crisp apple and warm cinnamon and then topped with a cinnamon sugar coating, these delicious muffins are a definite must-make treat!

More Apple Recipes Perfect Right Now!

Happy Cooking,
Robyn



❤️ Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment