Sunday, August 8, 2021

What to Cook this Week ðŸ’•+ Favorites List Video

101 Cookbooks

 

Hi everyone! I'I thought I'd try something a bit new this week. Instead of sharing my favorites & highlights in standard list format, I compiled the little video snippets I grab here-and-there into a quick compilation. It's pretty rough, but I like the idea of sharing a video favorites list, and maybe I can improve on the format over time. I'll post it to my Instagram account as well. Anything you see referenced in the video, I'll link below it on the page. I'm also highlighting a handful of my favorite tomato recipes here. Our garden plot is at peak tomato for the year, and we're picking baskets of yellow cherry tomatoes, and a range of heirlooms every day. Aside from the black widow spider hiding out in our garden bench, this is an amazing season to be growing ingredients!  xx, -h




So good! If you're looking for an updated take on weeknight spaghetti, this is it. Spaghetti combined with skillet blistered cherry tomatoes and broccoli. Tossed with mint, cashews, chiles, and Parmesan. Get the recipe!

I look forward to baking this tart all year! It's a beautiful tomato tart layered with jammy, caramelized onions, and laced with fresh basil. A rustic free-form tart perfect for summer. Go for it.



Good tomatoes are the thing that matters most when it comes to making bruschetta - the classic Italian antipasto. It is such a simple preparation that paying attention to the little details matters. Get the recipe.


A vegetarian TLT sandwich inspired by the classic BLT sandwich. This version includes chipotle-marinated tempeh alongside oven-roasted cherry tomatoes, a bit of shredded lettuce, and a generous avocado slather on a thin slice (or two) of great bread. Let's make sandwiches!


I know it's too hot in many places to consider heating the oven, but in this case it's worth it! The deep, caramelized flavors of roasted tomatoes and onions alongside the smokiness of the chipotles equals an incredibly good salsa. Let's make salsa!
Important: The European Union's General Data Protection Regulation took effect on May 25, 2018.

You are receiving this email because you are currently on our mailing list and we would like to continue sharing recipes from 101 Cookbooks with you in the future. In compliance with the GDPR, we are committed to the protection and security of your contact information. We have not and will never share your data with any third party. 

No action is necessary unless you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list with the link at the bottom of this email ("unsubscribe from this list"). 
Copyright © 2021 101 Cookbooks, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you signed up to be notified of new recipes and updates at my recipe journal, 101 Cookbooks. Thank you!

Our mailing address is:
101 Cookbooks
530 Divisadero Street #261
San Francisco, Ca 94117

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment