Friday, August 13, 2021

Sheet Pan Dinners

 
 

Hi reader -

 

When I first heard about sheet pan dinners, I felt like my salvation had come in the form of a shiny metal tray. This idea is pure genius. Easy to prepare. Easy to cook (as in, "I don't have to stand by the stove and watch/mix/flip it"). And easy to clean. Win, win, and WIN!

 

I also love how versatile and customizable they are. Simply add a protein, some veggies and your favorite sauces and spices. The possibilities are endless (and delicious!). 

 

I find myself reaching for sheet pan meals more and more these days as our family gets busier. The recipes below are staples in our home, and I know you'll love them too. Each one is flavorful and perfectly seasoned. Enjoy!

Block 7th
Block 8th
Block 9th
Block 10th
Block 11th
Block 12th
Block 13th

Block 15th

PS - Did you hear we have a community group on Facebook called 'Naptime Foodies'?! Each week we post a new FREE editable meal plan, tips and so much more! Click HERE to join. And don't forget to check out our amazing archive with 40+ FREE meal plans available to download. 

 

And for being an I Heart Naptime subscriber, you'll get the free meal plans each week in the newsletter as well! We'll send a new one out every Friday! YAY!

 

THIS WEEK'S FOLLOWER SPOTLIGHT
Block 21st

So excited to stay in touch!
xo, Jamielyn
 

 
FOLLOW ALONG ON instagram
 
 
Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest
 

No comments:

Post a Comment