Saturday, August 7, 2021

*Recipes to Make This Week*

Image

Hi friends-

The summer is winding down and that means we are trying to cram in as much fun as possible! It is go, go, go around here!

I always make time to bake on Sunday and tomorrow I am making this recipe. I can't wait!

I hope you have a great weekend and I hope you enjoy this week's recipes!

RECIPES TO MAKE THIS WEEK

One Pot Summer Meal- I've been loving this one!

Zucchini Parmesan Pasta- easy and super tasty!

Grilled Chicken Salad- the flavors are SO good!

Carnitas- so good with fresh pineapple salsa!

Grilled Zucchini- an easy side dish that goes with any meal!

Black Bean Salad- a summer favorite! So good with chips!

Current Obsession- great for a snack or lunch!

Peach Raspberry Crumb Bars- so good with vanilla ice cream!

Oreo RKT- you are in for a real treat!

Have a great week!
Maria

Want more? View ALL of our recipes HERE! Follow on Instagram HERE and you can purchase our cookbook HERE.*






No comments:

Post a Comment