Sunday, August 8, 2021

🌟 NEW! 🍞 MILK BREAD recipe for Bread Machine + more yummy snack recipes!

Image item
 

Hi There!

 

 

Yay!! I did it!

I just posted a NEW recipe for Milk Bread recipe for the bread machine! If you don't have a bread machine or don't really care.. just skip to the next section. ;)

This Milk Bread recipe makes the same wonderful fluffy and soft milk bread as my regular milk bread recipe.

 And the best part?? No Tangzhong!!

I'm so happy I was able to find a way to make things simpler while producing a bread that's exactly as moist, buttery and light as the original version. So check out my recipe below!!

 

BTW, are there other pastries or breads that's popular in Korea that you would be interested in? Soboro μ†Œλ³΄λ‘œ? Castella μΉ΄μŠ€ν…ŒλΌ? Chiffon cakes? Sweet Red Bean Bread μ•™κΌ¬λΉ΅? If you have a request, let me know via IG, FB or answer to this email!

 

Also, if you haven't tried my regular milk bread recipe, you definitely need to cause everyone tells me my milk bread recipe is the BEST!! Here's the latest comment from korof - thank you!

"I've tried many shokupan recipes but this recipe is THE BEST! So soft and flavorful…I think I'll stick with your recipe from now on."

 

More Yummy Sweet Snacks

While we are talking about yummy breads, you may want to try some of my other sweet snack recipes like Bungeoppang (fish shaped bread), Hotteok and Tteokppang. They are fun to make and fun to eat!!

 

USING UP KOREAN INGREDIENTS

I shared recipes that use Gochujang and Doenjang last week. Today I will share recipes that use Guk Ganjang (Soy Sauce for Soups) because many have asked they don't know how to use this ingredient.

 

RECIPES That Use Sour KIMCHI

One of the wonderful thing about Korean food is that you can make so many dishes using sour kimchi. I will share some recipes below that uses Kimchi.

 

Well, I hope you are all enjoying the summer so far. I will be posting Dongchimi recipe next. Stay tuned!!

 

Stay safe and healthy everyone

 

XOXO ❤️,

JinJoo

 

 

 

MILK BREAD for BREAD MACHINE

Block 9th

Bungeoppang & Hotteok

Block 15th
 
Block 17th
 
Block 19th
 

Recipes with Guk Ganjang

Image item

Here are 14 ways to use Guk Ganjang (soup soy sauce) which is a unique Korean soy sauce that is full of umami flavor. It's great for soups, stews and namuls.

 

recipes That use Kimchi

Block 32nd

Hope you all have a good week.

 

Stay Safe and Healthy everyone~

❤️JinJoo
Block 42nd
Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest
Twitter
Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment