Thursday, August 26, 2021

Make Ahead Blueberry Cream Cheese French Toast


Hello ooseims,

Welcome! Nothing makes me happier than a breakfast recipe I can make ahead of time, warm up, and have ready to go for my family or guests. This Baked Blueberry Cream Cheese French Toast is a casserole-style dish that is amazing and easy to make ahead.

This is all fresh blueberries, challah bread and cream cheese made the night before for a delicious breakfast the next morning! It's so easy to put together and will feed a whole crowd.

Baked French Toast

I think you'll like this. I've made it for the family and they said they like it more than other baked french toasts I've made. Give this recipe a try and I guarantee you'll have happy breakfast eaters. Click (or tap) here to get the recipe.



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment