Monday, August 30, 2021

Hurry - limited enrollment for my latest course is now open!

Hi reader,

I don't know about you, but there's something about the school season that makes me feel like it's time to get my ducks in a row.

Even though this year looks very different than it has in the past for us, there's one thing for sure:

Whether they're at home or at school, our families still need to eat!

After spending YEARS making meal plans for my family, spending hours (literally) every week making sure every single item got used up, and getting upset when someone didn't want what I had planned (or when *I* didn't want what I planned), I finally realized that my efforts were a massive waste of time.

Meal planning is supposed to save you time, money and energy… but it was the opposite for me.

And boy was THAT frustrating!!

I knew I needed to make a meal plan, but I had no idea that I was doing it all wrong. :(

Eventually, I created a faster, more efficient, and more strategic way to get it done and once I started this new system, I FINALLY started seeing the results everyone was talking about…

I was saving money, saving time, and I wasn't stressed about what to make for dinner (or any meal!).


Enrollment for Meal Planning Bootcamp is now open!

My simple and straight-forward meal planning system teaches you how to master meal planning (and stick with it!) in five simple steps. It's called Meal Planning Bootcamp and it teaches you EVERYTHING you need to finally master meal planning, without the stuff that doesn't really matter (like having a bunch of boards on Pinterest).

After spending FIVE YEARS teaching and testing this system, I know that others are getting the same results that I got, so for the first time in a year, I'm opening Meal Planning Bootcamp to the public.


Click HERE to grab your spot to Meal Planning Bootcamp. 

If you've been trying to get a grip on meal planning…


  • to finally stop wasting food
  • to be consistent with it every week
  • to eliminate the problem of "What's for dinner?


… then this is an opportunity you won't want to miss!

You can find out more about Meal Planning Bootcamp and register on this page.

I can't wait to help you take the stress out of finding recipes your family loves, and to help you save time and money, reader. If you have any questions, hit "reply" and let me know - I'll reply ASAP!

♥ Tiffany

PS - If you're hoping to get a spot in Meal Planning Bootcamp, it pays to be early!

We're including THREE bonuses you get when you join Meal Planning Bootcamp:


  1. 100+ Connected Meal Planning Ideas (covering vegetarians, meat-lovers, breakfasts and sweets)
  2. my 130+ Master Substitution List (to keep your grocery bill SUPER low),
  3. and our brand new PDF Meal Planner (to keep yourself organized and on top of things)!!


Click HERE to register for Meal Planning Bootcamp. 



I respect your time and inbox, so if you no longer want to hear about Meal Planning Bootcamp, just click here to opt-out and you will still receive the weekly newsletter. Or you can unsubscribe from everything using the link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment