Thursday, August 26, 2021

Easy Swedish Chocolate Mud Cake

Easy Swedish Chocolate Mud Cake - Kladdkaka
One of the first recipes I used to make regularly before starting my blog was Swedish Chocolate Mud Cake. Not this particular recipe but something similar. It's easy and delicious, requires only 6 ingredients (5 if you don't count salt - I use salted butter so there is really no need to add extra salt), about 15 minute prep time and then 15 minutes in the oven. And of course, the time it takes to cool, which is the most difficult thing about this recipe.. ðŸ˜† I hope you'll like it!

♡  Linda  
Keep reading on the blog
Go to the video
Facebook
Link
Website
YouTube
Copyright © 2021 Call me cupcake, All rights reserved.


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can
update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment