Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Easy No-Churn Balsamic Strawberry Ice Cream

Easy No-Churn Balsamic Strawberry Ice Cream
The first time I made this recipe was almost 10 years ago, while writing my ice cream book. To this day, it's still a favorite and I've made it using blueberries, blackberries, raspberries and peaches, too. You need 4 ingredients in total, no ice cream maker required though! You can omit the balsamic vinegar if you don't like it (or use lemon juice instead).

If you're wondering about music, props, backgrounds or camera used in the video, you can now find it in the description box under the video on Youtube! I hope you'll find it useful :-)

♡  Linda  
Keep reading on the blog
Go to the video
Facebook
Link
Website
YouTube
Copyright © 2021 Call me cupcake, All rights reserved.


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can
update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment