Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Easy Back to School Lunch Ideas

Image

Hi friends-

It's back to school time (our boys start next week) and that means it's time to pull out the lunch boxes.

If you struggle with packing lunches for your kids, I am here to help. I have LOTS of ideas that go beyond the classic PB& J...although, there is nothing wrong with the classic. It's one of my favorite sandwiches, but sometimes it's nice to mix things up. Kids tend to get bored easily so it's always good to surprise them with something new.

First of all, I wanted to share my favorite lunch boxes, just in case you are looking for a good one!

Now, that we have our lunch boxes, let's get to lunch!

Find all of my EASY & FUN LUNCH IDEAS HERE!

If you have any ideas to add, HIT REPLY and let me know what your kids love!

And FYI, these lunches work for adults too:) Pack yourself a lunch for work or enjoy at home!

NEW THIS WEEK

Have a great day!
Maria






No comments:

Post a Comment