Friday, August 13, 2021

Detroit Style Pizza (Two Ways: Yeast and Sourdough)


Hi --

Thank you for your continued support of my site. I hope you enjoy this recipe and post. As always, simply reply to this email with any questions or comments.

Happy Cooking,


Alexandra Stafford

Looking for more? Click here to see all my recipes.


Detroit Style Pizza (Two Ways: Yeast and Sourdough)

My introduction to Detroit-style pizza came not by way of Detroit's legendary Buddy's Pizza, but rather from Matt and Emily Hyland, the couple behind Pizza Loves Emily, whose New Haven-style pizzas are near and dear to my heart, and whose Emmy Squared slices now follow close behind.  It all began one Friday evening at the […]

Read: Detroit Style Pizza (Two Ways: Yeast and Sourdough)


View on Alexandra's Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment