Friday, August 27, 2021

Cannot wait for you to smell this...

My friend was in disbelief.

"You smell like you just stepped out of the spa, didn't you just come from work?" she asked me as I hugged her at dinner.

I was impressed too. I hadn't reapplied deodorant since 8 a.m. this morning.

"It's my new organic deodorant," I told her.

"Organic deodorant?! I didn't think organic deodorant worked…"

She had tried it all. Every "natural deodorant" on the shelves still left her sweaty and smelly.

I showed the Citrus Truvani Organic Deodorant.

No vague "fragrances" or nasty ingredients.

Only our tried and true organic deodorant, elevated with organic orange, lemon, bergamot and sunflower oils. 

But that's not all…

Truvani Organic Deodorant is available in three zesty scents: Citrus, Eucalyptus Lemon and Cedarwood Vanilla.

Each boasting their own organic essential oil profile to keep you fresh all day.

When you buy one of our new scented deodorants, you'll get a FREE unreleased Truvani soap... with the best ingredients, of course.

Let's Freshen Things Up, 

Vani

 

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment