Sunday, May 23, 2021

Have you ever made this??


Hi ooseims.archieves@blogger.com

Nothing can match the refreshing taste of a Root Beer Float! It's even better when you swap the store bought soda for homemade root beer. You'll want to make these all summer long.

Check one off the summer bucket list! This recipe isn't just for a homemade root beer float. I'm also going to teach you how to make root beer without one of those fancy soda machines.

Why this Recipe is Best

I've been buying bottles of McCormick Root Beer Concentrate since I made this root beer float fudge.

On the back of the bottle is a recipe for homemade Root Beer. I was intrigued by this, having never tried my hand at it before. It had never occurred to me I could make one of my all time favorite summertime sodas at home.

The recipe on the bottle was a little plain, so I added a bit of my own pizzazz.

  • Handful of ingredients
  • Ready in no time
  • No added chemicals or preservatives

Get the Recipe: ROOT BEER

Enjoy!

xo,

Aimee

he post Homemade Root Beer (Floats) appeared first on Shugary Sweets.



No comments:

Post a Comment