Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Copycat Chipotle Chicken Burrito Bowls, CFC Style

Hey reader

DRoooLLLLL 🀀🀀🀀

It looks like your Dinner plans just changed!πŸ™Œ

These Chipotle Chicken Burrito Bowls are EXCELLENT for meal prep too! πŸ”₯

Simply add the guacamole and Greek yogurt immediately before serving.

Try making these Copycat Chipotle Chicken Burrito Bowls this week!

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/copycat-chipotle-chicken-burrito-bowls/ 

Let me know what you think of this recipe and SHARE with a friend!

MAKE it a great day!

❤ Rachel

P.S. One of the most popular requests I receive is for more Family Friendly Clean Eating Recipes. 

Being a Mother of 4 Children plus 2 bonus children, I know a thing or two about making Meals that are Simple to Prepare but also Enjoyed by the Whole Family. 

That's why I created the Clean Food Family Digital Cookbook Bundle.

I've collected 231 of my best Clean Eating Recipes and organized them between these 4 books.

These are recipes that your family will love to eat!

PLUS, I'm including 70+ Clean Eating Tex-Mex Inspired Dishes with your order. 

Now, you'll have plenty of choices for meals for your family!

https://cleanfoodlove.com/family/


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020

No comments:

Post a Comment