There is no shortage of things you can make with a bag of apples, but if I had to pick just a few favorites, these would be them. ❤️
One of the most special things about each of these recipes is that my kids love to make them, too! Especially the applesauce - there's just something magical about watching fresh apples transform into a favorite snack.
This is DELICIOUS. I make this apple crisp at least 2-3 times each year! Last week I made the chicken with cajun cream sauce for dinner, and served the apple crisp as dessert?! Lights out. That might be my new favorite fall meal.
This is the easiest, most kid-friendly apple recipe you'll ever make. It's an annual tradition in our house! No added sugar, sweet cinnamon apple flavor, about 30 minutes total. This year, my 7-year-old made it almost entirely on her own. We made it after school and served it alongside the crispy chicken and lemon pasta, and it was a smashing hit. I think my 5-year-old went back for thirds.
A weekend staple! We make this for a morning or afternoon treat when we have friends coming over. It's extremely snackable and goes perfectly with morning (or afternoon) coffee. Fun fact: Jennifer Garner made this one on her fake cooking show a few years ago!
Because why stop at three? Here are a few more I love and make every season!
Feel-Good Apple Muffins — Essential for a wholesome, kid-and-adult approved muffin! They're in the same family as these pumpkin muffins, which I know lots of you guys were making this month for the mini freezer stash! I love them because they're super wholesome and I feel so good getting the girls some protein and fiber in their breakfasts and lunchboxes.
Single-Serve Microwave Apple Crisp — To be fair, I almost never follow the recipe exactly because I just wing it - it's a little bit of a let-your-heart-lead situation. But I do use this method to make a single-serve apple crisp at least a few times each year! Perfect parents' treat after getting the girls to bed for the night. 🙂
No comments:
Post a Comment