What's an email-only recipe, you ask? It's an exclusive recipe that I'm only sharing with those who are on my email list, aka YOU! This recipe won't be on the blog, and instead will live here in this email. I'll be sending out email-only recipes at the beginning of every month. I wanted to share this Maple Sea Salt recipe with you. It's the perfect way to fall-ify (not a word but let's pretend it's a word) your morning coffee! Full recipe below -- enjoy! Maple Sea Salt Latte Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 0 minutes Serves: 1 Ingredients: 2 shots espresso 2 teaspoons maple syrup 1/8 teaspoon salt Milk of choice
I hope you love this recipe as much as I did! If you’re not already, be sure to follow along on Instagram, and of course let me know if you try this recipe! -Erin
|
Thursday, October 1, 2026
OCTOBER EMAIL-ONLY RECIPE: Maple Sea Salt Latte
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment