Hi , Your fall dessert list gets long fast. And somehow, most of what sounds good never actually gets made. Erin's Best Sweet Treats for FallSo I narrowed it down for you with Erin's Best Sweet Treats for Fall, a four-day email series with the fall desserts I actually want you to have once the weather turns. The Good Stuff, Without the OverthinkingOver the next four days, I’m sharing cozy treats that cover a little bit of everything: easy fall desserts, chocolatey favorites, cookies for no particular reason, and a cake to finish things off. And yes, there are options for different dietary needs, too. Because avoiding dairy or gluten shouldn’t mean ending up with a dessert that tastes like a compromise. Some are simple enough to make without much planning. Others are worth saving for when you feel like putting in a little more effort. Either way, these are the kinds of desserts that make your kitchen smell like fall. Note: These are bonus emails in addition to what I usually send. Join me for Day 1 of Erin's Best Sweet Treats for Fall and we’ll start with the easiest treats to make when you’re ready for something cozy.
By clicking the button, you'll be automatically enrolled. Thanks! |
No comments:
Post a Comment