Tuesday, October 1, 2024

The failproof, lazy way to meal plan every night

Hi reader,

One of the best ways to save money on food is to make a meal plan, but if you've ever tried to do it, you know it's not easy!

That's why every member of Grocery Budget Mastermind starts with Operation Dinner.

Operation Dinner walks you through deciding what's for dinner and how to get it done - every single day.

If you have 5 minutes, Operation Dinner can save you money, time, and energy, and ultimately change your life (yes, really!).

I know implementing Operation Dinner is going to help so much with things that have been going to waste! One of my really bad habits is finding a recipe, buying the ingredients, and forgetting what I wanted to make! - Nadine A.

Operation Dinner has helped me remember what I have on hand and what needs to be used up. This will give me a plan for each night, I love having a plan. It will help save money. I am so excited about refocusing on my food budget. I've kind of been on autopilot for a while. I'm excited to be doing a quick kitchen inventory daily rather than once a week or once a month. - Tammy M.

Grocery Budget Mastermind was created for those who want to save money on healthy food but feel too busy (and too overwhelmed) to do it.

We make real food on a budget FAST and EASY by giving you a plan showing exactly what to do and the order in which to do it.

In just 5 minutes each week, you'll save money, eat healthier, and feel more confident in how you're feeding your family. All you have to do is follow the plan!

>> Tell me more about Grocery Budget Mastermind

♥ Tiffany

PS - Join in the next few days and we'll send you THREE bonuses:


  1. Crumbs Small Steps Planner: Take our step-by-step process to record your big goals, break them down into bite-size pieces, identify pockets of time you didn't know you had, maximize those pockets, and save money while reaching your real food goals!
  2. 5-Minute Money Maker Collection: 10 real-life examples from real-life team members of quick and easy ways to eat better and save money at the same time. (Each video is 5 minutes or less, designed to save you $5 or more!)
  3. Plus 5 EXTRA 5-Minute Money Maker Videos.

>> Show me more about these bonuses and this membership!

Not interested in saving money on real food? That's ok! You can opt out of Grocery Budget Mastermind here. You'll still get the weekly newsletter unless you unsubscribe from everything below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment