Saturday, October 26, 2024

Improve your website

Hi,

In the last 6 months, we have started working with a host of new companies just like yours and have noticed your company appear in our recommended list on Social Media. I believe that my team can help you scale your business just like we are helping other similar companies.

I’m curious as to what work you are currently doing to manage SEO, SMO, PPC, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn Marketing, keyword research, reporting etc? We are a leading Digital Marketing Agency, offering marketing solutions worldwide that can help with all of the above.
 
We have a team of industry leading experts across our various offices- no matter the situation, we are sure we can help.
 
Let me know if you are interested, I will send you our SEO Packages and price list. Alternatively, I can arrange for a member of management to give you a call to discuss things further.

Speak soon,
Jack Brown
Business Development Executive

No comments:

Post a Comment