Sunday, November 19, 2023

The Big Man's World Weekly Kitchen Chronicles #21

The Big Man's World

Hey, reader


I'm back in Melbourne! I genuinely don't think I've ever done a super speedy trip like that. I was in Dubai for less than 48 hours and back home now. The good thing is, there is no jetlag! I'm missing my grandma but mum has gotten her safely to Tehran, but now they have really bad jetlag.

Anyway- It's Thanksgiving week for my American friends, and I'm actually hosting my own Friendsgiving in Australia. I'll share some fun photos and of course, let you know what I make.

Popular on Instagram this week:

I love seeing all the creations you've been sharing on Instagram (and Facebook!). Here are this week's most popular ones!

Recipe collections

You guys asked, I delivered. All your favorite specific recipes in one place to make things super easy and convenient. Stay tuned for shopping lists too.

What I've shared this week

New YouTube video alert!

Guys, we've made overnight oats in a simple step-by-step process. Bonus? Watch the entire video and leave a comment and you go into the draw to win one of our VISA gift cards ($100 value!). We have a few on hand so please enjoy :)

video preview
Appetizers Dinner Side Dishes Desserts




Breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment